|Service Provider||Jyotitech Solar Llp|
|Accelerated depreciation||Up to 80%|
|EPC Team skills||Expertise in engineering and technology, procurement and project management, construction and commis|
|Monitor and Supervise facility||SCADA-enabled Remote Monitoring Facility|
|Service type||EPC Solutions|
|Work type||Preventive and corrective maintenance services for solar plants|
We have highly skilled and dedicated EPC Team having expertise in engineering and technology, procurement and project management, construction and commissioning. Our operations and maintenance team undertake preventive and corrective maintenance services for solar plants, offers monthly reporting on power generation and activities. This includes O M services for PV system owners, operators and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).The Scope of Service:
- Operate the facility in accordance with applicable safety, occupational health and environment regulations.
- Verify and Report on electricity generation, loss in generation due to grid disturbance, and consumption of electricity within the facility.
- Monitor and Supervise using SCADA-enabled Remote Monitoring Facility
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
- Infrastructure operations and maintenance with an on-site deployment of skilled personnel.
EPC Solutions also provide these services:
EPC for Solar Plants:
- We provide end-to-end services, from the initial conceptualization design stage to the installation commissioning stage to deploy world-class solar systems.
- Up to 80% accelerated depreciation
- Viability Gap Funding (VGF)
- Faster ROI in solar projects due to incentives by Government of India
- An IRR that could be as high as 30%.
- Tax Savings and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs )
- Fulfill CSR Responsibilities
Solar Water Pump:
- The electricity tariff and diesel prices are increasing day by day, making water pumping non-viable for farmers and agriculture producers. Jyotitech Solar LLP solar water pumping solutions save your diesel or electricity costs with little maintenance and a long product life. It is reliable and cost-effective.
A standard Solar Powered DC submersible pump system consists of:
- Submersible Pump
- A Controller
- Poly-Crystalline Solar Panel
- Due to increase in electricity tariff year on year, it is the best time to invest in Solar Rooftop Systems for Industries and Commercial establishments. Be an Independent power producer, as the capital investment for Solar systems, is at the lowest level. Apart, a Solar system pays itself off via Subsidies and lower, or No electricity bills and Tax Benefits for a commercial establishment.
- This Greener, Cleaner and Cheaper way forward, add value to a residential or commercial establishment.
|Solar Pump||Diesel Pump|
|One Time Investment (Capex)||One Time Investment (Capex) + Diesel Cost (Opex)|
|No fuel Requirement (Zero running cost)||Incremental Diesel price rise every year|
|Independent operation without manpower||Increase in manpower cost|
|Low Maintenance cost and long life||High Maintenance cost and short life|
|Zero noiseless pollution||High noise more pollution|
|Government subsidy||No Government subsidy|